An Introduction to Breast Augmentation
The purpose of this booklet is to educate you more about the many options available to you because we believe that an informed patient has a better breast augmentation experience.
Please read this booklet thoroughly. If you plan to come in for a consultation, we ask that you read all this information first. Write down your questions. This preliminary education will make the consultation process more valuable to you.
Speaking for the entire staff of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, LLC, we are honored that you are considering us for your plastic surgery needs. We appreciate your confidence in us. Thank you.
Sincerely, Gene Sloan, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Introduction to Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation Overview
- Who Is A Candidate For Breast Augmentation?
- Breast Anatomy
- Breast Cancer Considerations
- Implant Location
- Scar Location
- Implant Types
- New Breast = Implant + Your Breast
- Implants and Lifts
- The Surgical Experience
- Recovery and Healing
- Benefits of Breast Augmentation
- Risks of Breast Augmentation
- Financial Aspects of Surgery
- Alternatives to Breast Augmentation
Contact us if you are interested in Breast Augmentation and would like a confidential consultation. Or call our Little Rock, Arkansas plastic surgery office at 501-224-1300.